London is one of the world's most vibrant cities and it's also one of the most visited. It has something to offer everyone but London can prove overwhelming for the first-time visitor. There's a wealth of bars and restaurants, cool clubs and hip hotels. There's also a huge amount to see and do from the London Dungeons to dinosaurs in the Natural History Museum. Take a helicopter flight and see the city from the air, turn to pedal power and take a bike tour or climb aboard a boat and sail the Thames from A to B.
It's a big city and you need to know your neighbourhoods to get the most from your stay. They vary hugely from upmarket and expensive to hip and trendy and their "local" styles are reflected in the shops and restaurants. Visit Knightsbridge for world famous luxury department store Harrods or East London for vintage shops and must see markets, such as Sunday Up and Spitalfields. Youropi.com works with locals to get the low down on the city and bring you the latest tips and hotspots. We've done the homework and the hard work to bring you up to date info on everything from pie shops to palaces.
TIP: download our free London City Guide
Tips for London
- Borough Market Visit Borough Market, a food lovers paradise. More >>
- London neighbourhoods London's made up of neighbourhoods. See overview. More >>
- London Sightseeing Pass Skip the queues, enjoy offers with the London Pass. More >>
- Ice skating in London Enjoy ice skating in London More >>
- Theatre tickets Book tickets for London's top shows. More >>
- Free London City Guide Download your free London city guide. More >>
Brad 08-08-2012London is my favourite city. I've visited many places in the world but returning to London feels like coming home. London is full of surprises. New restaurants open every day, it's a fun place to shop and there are so many cool (often free) museums that you would need weeks to visit them all. Great place to go now is Hackney, go to Broadway market on a Saturday and have one of the greatest coffee's in town.0 out of 0 found it usefulThank you for your feedback.