General terms and conditions
Welcome to our terms and general conditions governing the use of Youropi.com.
Youropi.com house rules for writing reviews.
Read the guidelines for business applications.
Read the terms and conditions for advertisers.
Not many people read the T&Cs so welcome! This is usually because they are long and dull and you really just want to get on and use Youropi.com.
To make things easy, we've made them as brief as possible. The following conditions apply to the use of our products and/or services.
1. The general conditions of Youropi are applicable to any relationship between you ("User") and Youropi.
2. You accept these terms, by registering and validating your registration by clicking on the validation link we send you in the confirmation email to your specified email address.
3. You agree that the information provided by you at registration, required for registration and notifications from Youropi products or services is valid. You are at all times responsible for the accuracy of this information.
4. By agreeing with these terms you agree to recording your email address in our database.
5. Your passwords and / or usernames are strictly personal and should always be kept secret.
6. Youropi will, subject to court order, pass personal information without the consent of the User to third parties unless otherwise indicated.
7. If the User violates these terms and conditions, fails to fulfill obligations under agreements with Youropi or acts in contradiction with the agreements, Youropi has the right, without obligation to pay compensation, to termiante the agreements with immediate effect.
8. All intellectual and / or industrial property in respect of the products or services of the Youropi website may be exercised, vested in Youropi or its licensors. The user has only limited use. Youropi has a perpetual and unrestricted rights to information, text and images posted by users. Use of Youropi images, text and other copyrighted content is prohibited without explicit written permission of Youropi.
9. Youropi endeavours to ensure all information on the site is as complete and current as possible. Nevertheless Youropi gives no warranty regarding the accuracy, timelines or reliability of any information on the site whatsoever. Youropi is not liable for the accuracy of information on its websites,
nor for damages resulting from the use of its services, including downloading of data or software.
10. The User shall indemnify Youropi against all third party claims, based on the allegation that the conduct of the User infringes the rights of third parties.
11. Youropi reserves the right to change these terms at any time.
12. We use third party ad companies (eg Google and DoubleClick) to display ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services which you may be interested in. If you would like more information or if you want to opt out of this, click here.
13. Cookies are simply small text files that are stored on the hard disk or in memory of your computer. They do not damage your computer.
They also never give out personal information such as your name or phone number you are completely anonymous. These cookies are used to remember your preferences in order to provide a better service, to prevent a certain advert being shown too often and to record how
often an ad is shown. It is also used to show you ads you maybe interested on the rest of the internet. You can decide whether you want to accept or reject cookies or if you want your browser to notify you when a cookie is placed. To do this go to your browser settings. Each browser is different, refer to the "help'' menu of your browser to set your cookie preferences. More information about these settings can be found through privacy settings.
14. All disputes shall be governed by Dutch law and will only be submitted to the competent court in 's-Hertogenbosch.